The KB11 is a versatile pressure fed cup designed to give complete freedom of movement for the spray gun and the operator. Suitable for use with either conventional or compliant / HVLP pressure fed spray guns, the cup can handle wide variety of paints and coating materials. Its generous 2.3 litre capacity dramatically reduces the need for constant cup refills. Using a remote cup means that the spray gun is lighter and can even be used upside down with total manoeuvrability in hard to reach areas.
2 Litre pressure feed container for Pressure fed Air Atomised spray gun. Stainless Steel version for use with water based materials.
Recommended for more viscous materials / Non Compliant
- 2.3 litre capacity – greater area coverage, less refills
- complete gun manoeuvrability at any angle
- suitable for most conventional or compliant pressure / suction guns
- stable, wide, reinforced base and fast, spin ring lid system
- aluminium or stainless steel options (for water-based materials)
- familiar gun grip handle plus belt hook for operator convenience
- at-the-job controls with lid mounted pressure gauge
- available complete with short cup to gun air and fluid hoses