DeVilbiss spray guns have advanced again with the introduction of a new conventional spray gun range suitable for all industrial spray applications.
The DeVilbiss Advance HD (High Demand) spray guns are available in pressure, suction and gravity feed formats and a wide range of conventional technology. Air Caps provide exceptional atomisation for coating wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and composite substrates with most types of solvent, waterborne, high solids and 2K materials.
DeVilbiss outperforms the rest. Advance HD’s unique high capacity airflow and outstanding atomisation characteristics are combined with a separate “balanced” air valve to provide an unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body, this coupled with light, feel right comfort is an unbeatable combination. Advance spray guns are ideal for small operations or high volume spraying, with the added bonus of instantly improved finishing productivity.
- wide range of conventional atomisation air caps provide a superior sprayed finish
- robust, lightweight and work-friendly design for high demand outputs
- stainless Steel tips, needles and fluid passageways as standard
- contoured handle design – greatly reduces RSI and operator fatigue
- CE marked and fully ATEX approved