- ideal for spray gun supply and material transfer applications
- choice of cart, wall, pail & tripod mounted packages and outfits
- rapid fluid delivery of up to 17 litres per minute
- even surge-free fluid delivery at up to 60 cycles / minute
- designed specifically for spray finishing with quick flushing and fluid changes
- twin air regulators provide independent control of pump and spray gun pressures
- low capital cost compared to pressure tanks with no expensive pressure test certification regulations
The Binks DVP is a high specification, air powered 1:1 ratio diaphragm pump developed for the direct supply of paints and materials, including water based, to spray guns.
The design ensures a constant and virtually pulse free fluid delivery for direct feed to spray guns without the expense and complications of a fluid regulator or surge chamber.
The Binks DVP range features bare pumps, assembled pump packages and complete “ready to spray” outfits matched with the renowned DeVilbiss Advance HD or FLG-5 spray guns. Binks DVP is perfect for use with ALL TYPES of spray gun technologies including, Conventional, Compliant Trans-Tech©, HVLP, LVLP and Electrostatic.
Binks DVP ready assembled spray outfits including spray gun.
Wall Mount Pump W / Borne, with air reg’s for pump and gun operation (Ex Gun / Hoses)