The DeVilbiss Pro Visor air fed respiratory protection system has been purpose designed for use by sprayers.
The technically advanced design provides the perfect combination of safety and comfort in the spray booth, with excellent freedom of movement. The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently around the lightweight visor at a positive pressure with no misting or discomfort, ensuring every sprayer can work at their best. The wrap around visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision, whilst the removable peak reduces glare from spray booth lighting. There is also plenty of space inside the helmet for sprayers who wear spectacles. Replaceable clear visor covers are available in packs of 10 or 50.
Light & ergonomic waist belt also available separately.
Pack of 10 or 50 disposable overspray protection shields for air fed visors also available.
- purpose designed to provide best possible protection for all kinds
- of spray painting applications
- the most comfortable and lightweight air fed visor outfit
- fully adjustable head band for best operator comfort
- removable peak reduces spray booth light glare
- lightweight, ergonomic waist belt design allows right or left side use
- wider peripheral view for excellent visibility
- audible warning device – alerts operator to low air pressure
- the advanced air-fed respiratory protection system for all
- spray operators